Our Code of Ethics
- Serve our clients with integrity, competence, and
objectivity, using a professional approach at all times and placing
your best interests above all others.
- Comply with all laws and regulations, including software licenses and copyright infringement.
- Ensure that before accepting any commitment, a mutual
understanding of the objectives and Scope of Work arrangements have
- Establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results
of our services.
- Avoid conflicts of interest, or the appearance of such, and disclose to a client any circumstances or interests that might
- Agree in advance, with the client, on all fees and expenses.
- Charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and
commensurate with the services delivered.
- Use every means possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respect all personal information and not distribute that
information to anyone.