Sample Résumés and Cover Letters That Have Won Interviews
With us, you are guaranteed to have an effective résumé that will show your competitive edge.
We will write a winning document that will present the skills and talents to get you hired. Most
people get lost with the structuring, writing, and layouts with the résumé-writing process.
However, the quality of your document can mean the difference between getting the interview
and getting passed by. We can create a document for any specific position of interest that
markets your abilities advantageously.
Our samples are all real documents, created for real people. We have changed the name and other identifiers’ to protect the privacy of our clients. These documents are intended to demonstrate our writing style and are copyright protected.
- A warehouse Forman Résumé, This laid off worker need reemployment fast.
- A Retail Managers Résumé, this person wanted to re-enter the retail market.
- A Project Superintendent Résumé, this person was looking for a position with less travel.
- A Consultive Sales and Marketing Résumé, this person was looking for new opportunities.
- A Facility Engineer Résumé, he was seeking employment with a targeted new company. Not only did he win the position, his new boss said this was the best resume he had ever read. (I then updated his his bosses resume as well).
- Example of a text only (ASCII) résumé: Collections Professional, seeking employment do to husbands relocation.
- A cover letter for a posted Sales Position
- Request for letter of reference for a Sales Rep.
- Here we created an educational statement for a client applying for a teachers position at a Christian school, she did get the job!
- Professional Bio for a Life Coach, this was used on her website.