All features you'll need for a great slideshow are included
- Photo scanning We scan all your paper photos at high-quality resolution.
Next, we'll make adjustments to your photos; light and darkness levels, color
balance, remove red-eye, sharpen images, remove dust, scratches, and fix minor
- Often your photos have been damaged, or faded as a function of time and
storage. We'll make minor repairs to photos, such as remove, bends, wrinkles,
creases, and torn edges, when possible.
- Adding movement to your still images such as Ken Burns effects, adds
interest to each image and brings it to life. We then employ tasteful
transitions between photos, such as fade in/fade out, dissolves, and special
effects transitions. The goal is to add story enhancement not over power the
audience with special effects.
- Then choreograph your photos to the music, this is called synchronization. This
brings your show to life. Mood and style are set through the music you select,
and the number of photos in the show.
- Once we are satisfied with all the stylistic editing and have finished the
core show, we add a simple menu, for DVD control.